If you take your skincare regimen seriously, then an eye cream should have a place in your beauty arsenal. We may have been told or read up the importance of eye creams in our beauty routine. We spend so much money searching for the perfect eye cream. In all of this, there's just one teeny, tiny problem: how exactly are you supposed to apply it?
Don't worry, no long story here, I'll make it really easy for you:
- Wash face with a gentle cleanser.
- Tone with a natural toner to balance your skin's ph level.
- Apply any desired serums or creams to the face, neck and chest, allowing them to completely absorb.
- Using your ring finger (i.e. the finger after your middle finger), apply small dots of your eye cream around the eye, above the eye up to the brow bone area and under the eye before gently tapping the cream in to stimulate circulation. Try not to pull or stretch the delicate skin around the eye.
- Tap until you feel it absorb. Pay special attention to problem areas when tapping cream in.
- Finish with a moisturizer and/or SPF during the day for protection.
¬ Neni ¬